Terms & Conditions
Our hire terms and conditions can be read below or downloaded from here. Please contact us if you have any queries – we’re happy to help.
Kingdom of Castles Ltd
Terms & Conditions of Hire
Please read the terms and conditions listed below before using the equipment. These conditions are to ensure users of our equipment have a SAFE and FUN time.
APPLICABLE FOR HIRE OF ANY EQUIPMENT
- These terms and conditions apply to all orders given to and accepted by Kingdom of Castles Ltd. In these conditions “you” means the hirer of any equipment and “we” or “us” means Kingdom of Castles Ltd. These terms and conditions can only be varied in writing by a representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd.
- You must pay the full balance due for hire of the equipment (as set out in any invoice from us) before or on the day of delivery of the equipment. This is a condition of the contract and we reserve the right to refuse to deliver the equipment without any liability for any consequential loss to you if you have not done so.
- We will deliver the hire equipment to you on the date of and at the address specified on the invoice.
- It is the responsibility of you to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the hired equipment.
- A responsible adult (18 years or older), who is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (medication or otherwise) must closely supervise the hired equipment at all times.
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects must be removed before using the hired equipment. It is recommended that socks are worn for hygiene reasons.
- No adults are allowed to use the hired equipment unless you have hired adult grade equipment, otherwise, the equipment has an age limit of 14 years inclusively. It is strictly prohibited for both children and adults to be using the hired equipment at the same time.
- Always ensure that the hired equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Children of mixed ages and/or sizes should not use the hired equipment at the same time. Severe injuries can result from larger and smaller users colliding or landing on one another.
- Do not allow users to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Food, drinks or chewing gum are not allowed on or near the hired equipment.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the hired equipment as these can present a choking hazard to users.
- Swing Cars – recommended for ages 3 years and over. Do not allow users to crash into each other or drive too quickly. Keep feet on the car at all times. For use on smooth, hard floor surfaces only.
- Animal Hoppers and Hoppers – recommended for ages 3 years and over, however with strict adult supervision younger children can use them safely.
- Smoking, pets, barbecues and other cooking or heating equipment are not allowed on or near the hired equipment.
- No person(s) shall be permitted to partake in the use of any hired equipment whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance.
- The equipment must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is soiled or damaged the hirer agrees to pay any sums incurred to cover the cleaning costs and any costs of repair, replacement and/or loss of earnings as a result of the equipment being out of commission.
- Kingdom of Castles Ltd and/or any of their agents, employees, directors or other representatives shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property sustained as a result of any failure by any person to follow these terms and conditions or any other rules, instructions or conditions given to you (including but not limited to specific instructions and guidelines for the hire equipment) by any representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd, either verbally or in writing, before or during the hire period.
APPLICABLE SPECIFICALLY FOR HIRE OF INFLATABLE EQUIPMENT
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of any inflatable equipment is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front step/apron as a person could easily bounce off and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off the equipment.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell, or who is taking medication, or has a history of back or neck problems must not be allowed to use the inflatable equipment.
- Do not switch off the hire equipment even if it rains, all electrical equipment should be covered to prevent water ingress and risk of electrical shock.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the hire equipment during inflation or deflation, whilst deflated or in wind speeds in excess of 24 miles per hour (including gusts).
- Please warn persons and especially children of the tie down points (if any) and make the area behind the unit, where the blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
- The bouncy castle must not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not be used. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel once it has stopped raining.
- Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the equipment immediately.
- No unauthorised person should move the inflatable equipment or tamper with the electrical equipment.
KINGDOM OF CASTLES LTD DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED TO ANY PERSONS OR PROPERTY THROUGH ANY FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR FOR OTHER IMPROPER USE OF OUR EQUIPMENT.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT US:
07378 338050, 07456 965969 or 07976 293676
I (the hirer) have read, understood and agree to comply with the conditions as listed above and any further rules, instructions or conditions given to me (either verbally or in writing) by any representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd.
I further accept the condition of the supplied equipment and assert that I have been given a thorough safety briefing and risk assessment:
|Home/Correspondence address:||Booking #:|