Before you book a bouncy castle with anyone, you should first check they are suitably insured. Especially if the price seems like a “great deal”.
We hold Public Liability Insurance for up to £5 million and you can view our cover note here. You can also download our safety sheet and risk assessment too – but don’t worry, we’ll give you a copy of these on the day.
Before you book with us, please check that the following requirements can be met, and that they are fully met before delivery. If you’d like some assistance or are unsure about anything – we’re happy to help, please contact us.
In order to meet health and safety requirements for you, your guests and our staff, we may have to refuse to set up the inflatable if all applicable requirements have not been fully met.
- The garden or area for the inflatable must be large enough and clear of any rubbish, animal mess, glass etc.
- The set up space must be relatively flat with NO jagged edges or drops in ground level.
- All walkways and doorways must be clear for us to enter for indoor hires, for outdoor hires there must be direct, level, external access to the setup area. Please note that we can only hire outdoors on grass and indoors on smooth, hard surfaces.
- There should be access to a normal household 13A power socket without trailing cables in a way that could pose a trip hazard or risk of electric shock through crushing or severing the cable or immersion in water.
- There should be no more than 5 steps from the delivery level to the level of the set up area.*
If you are unsure about any of the above please call us: 07378 338 050 – we’re here to help.
*We may still be able to set up if you have a greater number of steps, although we’ll need to discuss it with you beforehand as we may need additional staff to assist.