Work with us:
Kingdom of Castles supply bouncy castles & soft play to Farnborough and the surrounding areas.
Our work is primarily at weekends and we’re busiest during the summer months.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self employed delivery person for a physically demanding, customer facing role with focus on safety compliance, attention to detail and customer service.
There is an opportunity to earn commission on upsales but hard selling is not desired.
Experience of driving large, long wheelbase vans a significant plus, as is a garden large enough to set up our equipment.
We expect a commitment of 50% of the weekend days in a month, and will offer more work when possible as we recover from the pandemic lockdowns.
- Punctual delivery, set up, inspection, pack down & collection of hired equipment.
- Pre & post hire cleaning/sanitising of hired equipment.
- Customer safety briefing & paperwork.
- Cash handling as necessary.
- Regular deep cleaning of equipment.
- Reporting equipment faults.
- Day rate for delivery and/or deep cleaning of equipment.
- Additional rate for delivery of greater than normal number of hires.
- Commission on upsale of add-on equipment.
- 1 free hire of equipment (which can be gifted to friends/family).
The ideal applicant will be:
- Physically capable of handling large, heavy (up to ~60kg) bouncy castles;
- Detail oriented and safety focussed;
- Skilled in customer facing service;
- Excellent at problem solving.
How to apply:
Contact us by email with your CV & cover letter explaining why you think you’d be suitable for the job, what you can offer us and what you hope to achieve working with us – we look forward to hearing from you!