Hot Tub Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions listed below before using the equipment. These conditions are to ensure users of our equipment have a SAFE and FUN time.
- These terms and conditions apply to all orders given to and accepted by Kingdom of Castles Ltd. In these conditions “you” means the hirer of any equipment and “we” or “us” means Kingdom of Castles Ltd. These terms and conditions can only be varied in writing by a representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd.
- You must pay the full balance due for hire of the equipment (as set out in any invoice from us) before or on the day of delivery of the equipment. This is a condition of the contract and we reserve the right to refuse to deliver the equipment without any liability for any consequential loss to you if you have not done so.
- We will deliver the hire equipment to you on the date of and at the address specified on the invoice. You must be on site to accept delivery and provide us with safe access to a suitable set-up location with access to power, water and drainage.
- We will not be held responsible for any damages to your property through the entire
hire period. This includes weight or water damage to any or all structure, fixings & fittings, garden or grass areas. It is your responsibility to make sure that the space provided, drainage, water and electrical outlets are fit for purpose.
- Covers should be secured on the Hot Tub when not in use to prevent accidents and retain heat.
- Power to the Hot Tub must remain on at all times, and be reset should a power failure occur.
- The equipment must be returned in the same condition as supplied, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is soiled or damaged the deposit will be retained & the hirer agrees to pay any additional sums incurred to cover the costs of cleaning, repair, replacement or other necessary work as well as loss of earnings as a result of the equipment being out of commission.
- If a hot tub stops working you must notify us immediately so we can be given the opportunity to identify the problem and resolve it.
- It is the responsibility of you to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the hired equipment. This includes running, jumping etc. on, in, or near the Hot Tub and any wet surfaces that may cause slip or trip hazards.
- A responsible adult (18 years or older), who is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (medication or otherwise) must closely supervise the hired equipment at all times.
- Users should not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance.
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects must be removed before using the hired equipment.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of Hot Tubs is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Always ensure that the hired equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of users and/or affixed notices.
- Do not allow users to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others or damage the equipment. Do not jump in or out, or dive into the Hot Tub.
- No unauthorised person should move the equipment or tamper with the electrical equipment.
- DO NOT USE THE HOT TUB DURING LIGHTNING STORMS
- Always check the temperature before entering the Hot Tub
- Long hair should be tied up to prevent it being trapped in pump & filter heads which can lead to drowning.
- Users should be of sound medical health and any pregnant persons should seek advice before using a Hot Tub.
- Users should not to urinate or defecate in the Hot Tub as infections can result even with the correct use of sanitizing chemicals. Should a user experience a rash, seek medical advice and inform them a Hot Tub has been used.
Upkeep & Chemicals
- Face paint, food, drinks & chewing gum are not allowed on or near the hired equipment. Do not use breakable items such as glass on or near the Hot Tub.
- No party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the hired equipment.
- Smoking, pets, barbeques and other cooking or heating equipment are not allowed on or near the hired equipment.
- Users must be clean before entering the Hot Tub as dirt, grease, makeup, moisturisers, creams and fake tans can make the water unhygienic, stain the Hot Tub and damage pumps incurring a loss of deposit & possible additional cleaning fees.
- Do not use bubble bath, soaps, washing up liquid or any other chemicals as these can damage the equipment and will incur a loss of deposit and possible additional cleaning fees.
- The provided chemicals should be used to keep the Hot Tub hygienic and containers returned at the end of the hire.
Deposits, Cancellations & Refunds
- A £50 deposit will be charged on acceptance of these terms and conditions. This will be held as security for the booking and against damages to equipment and/or accessories not returned.
- Cancellations 7 days or more before the booking date will receive a full refund, cancellations with less than 7 days will forfeit the deposit.
- Any damages due to negligence while the hot tub is in your care will result in the loss of your deposit and if the damages exceed your deposit of £50 we will act to claim the excess. This may include a filter charge and / or cleaning charge if you use prohibited liquids etc. which cause damage. Failure to return equipment/accessories will also result in a loss of deposit.
- Kingdom of Castles Ltd and/or any of their agents, employees, directors or other representatives shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property sustained as a result of any failure by any person to follow these terms and conditions or any other rules, instructions or conditions given to you (including but not limited to specific instructions and guidelines for the hire equipment) by any representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd, either verbally or in writing, before or during the hire period.
KINGDOM OF CASTLES LTD DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED TO ANY PERSONS OR PROPERTY THROUGH ANY FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR FOR OTHER IMPROPER USE OF OUR EQUIPMENT.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT US:
07378 338050, 07449 414793, 07456 965969, 07976 293676
I (the hirer) have read, understood and agree to comply with the conditions as listed above and any further rules, instructions or conditions given to me (either verbally or in writing) by any representative of Kingdom of Castles Ltd.
I further accept the condition of the supplied equipment and assert that I have been given a thorough safety briefing and risk assessment, and permit Kingdom of Castles Ltd and their representatives the right to enter the premises or land where they believe the equipment to be on the agreed date of collection:
|Name:||Signature: (Payment of deposit accepted as digital signature)|
|Home/Correspondence address:||Booking #:|